1) Mario Balotelli’s only assist in the Premier League was for Sergio Aguero’s title-winning goal vs QPR on 13/05/2012.
2) Only Gareth Bale has scored, assisted a goal, received a yellow card and also scored an own goal in a single Premier League game ever.
3) Former England goalkeeper Paul Robinson has scored, assisted and won a penalty in the Premier League. He also has more Premier League assists than any other keeper (five).
4) In 2014/15, Leicester City spent longer at the bottom of the table without being relegated than any side in Premier League history (140 days) and they went on to win the league the following season (15/16).
5) Wes Morgan (2015/16), John Terry (2014/15) and Gary Pallister (1992/93) are the only outfield players to play every minute of the season for a Premier League title-winning side.
6) Terry Connor (former Wolves boss) is the only manager to take charge of more than 10 Premier League games and not win a single one.